Friday 2 October 2009

late again



as usual, this is another thing i was suppose to set up half way through my foundation in art and design at camberwell. time has passed by quite abit since then, I'm starting my BA in graphic design on Monday and shitting it. 2 pre-joining projects to be done and about 8 books to have read...and i haven't really done anything, oh its a good start to the year
"YOUR NOTTTTTT, GETTING ANY SLEEP TONIGHT."
way back sometime last march i created a zine 'sorry for any inconvenience caused'. for all of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, a zine is a mini magazine. simple? naiiiiiceee. anywayyyyy, it was about how the government is a failure and cant do anything right to put it nicely

pictures of my art come asap, i can tell the suspense is killing you already. not. but if you do want to see it rather than have to wait for me to upload loads and find them, check my facebook
www.facebook.com/bradlaaaay

technology doesn't agree with me, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment